Duke provides a publishing system, called DukeFlyer, for anyone with a NetID to submit flyers to digital signage displays across campus. Users can easily monitor when and where their flyers are displayed. DukeFlyer also allows digital signage display owners a way to easily manage their own flyers as well as flyers submitted by other departments and users.
Note: The decision to add a flyer to a digital sign is determined by the sign owner(s) only.
- Do I need an account to use DukeFlyer?
- How will I know if a group/department displays my flyer?
- Which locations/buildings are participating in DukeFlyer?
- Will I be able to submit my flyer to digital signage displays at Duke Medicine?
- Can I still manage flyers on my display(s) without using DukeFlyer?
- How to export slides to a 1920x1080 resolution